Friday, April 10, 2009

Baby Benny

Yesterday we got news from The Glass camp that cute little Benny is still struggling with his "pulmonary" issues. Beth continues to seek treatments and answers. He keeps her busy with all his medical needs, and she is fortunate to have her Mother in law nearby to spend time there. He delights them with his smiles and belly laughs, and is quite the chunky little fella - a joy to hold and cuddle.

When I hear about Benny, I reflect on my experiences with my kids when they were little ones, and remember Mom coming to help when they were newborns. It was just wonderful, especially when Aaron came along. Juggling 2 young ones was chaos at times. And, I believe I almost cried when Mom left.

We await more news from The Glass Camp, and hope Benny recovers soon.

Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment