Friday, April 17, 2009

Benny Update

As of last night at 9:30, there was basically no change in Benny's condition. Today I am headed down to Warwick with Eliza, Lily, and Asa. It is unclear where we will be staying, but our mission is to help Ben, Madeline, and Fred with Sahna and life at home in Warwick. I do hope to visit Beth and Benny and Eliza would love to see them also. We expect to be there thru Monday or Tuesday.
When I spoke with Eddie yesterday, he had a long conversation with Mercedes's sister Carmen. Carmen is a veteran accomplished nurse and has experience in pediatrics. She wanted to convey the message that infants are very difficult to work with and diagnose. They are so delicate, their organs are so small and sensitive. And they have to proceed with much caution. Once again, a little bit of a comfort knowing that these things do not come easily.
It is difficult keeping up with everything. Ellen wants me to pursue her connection with Dr Finder and I will see what I can do...no promises. And thanks to Lynne who is counting on Charlie to get us thru this.

No comments:

Post a Comment